I am so glad I am keeping this blog so I can look back at all the funny things that Daniel did when he was little, but this one isn’t so cute. Yesterday morning while I was taking my shower and trying to get ready for work, Daniel decided that he was hungry and was going to make himself some oatmeal without mommy’s help…so he took the entire package literally out of the box and threw it in the microwave. He turned it on for 30 minutes and was waiting for it to be done…after it wasn’t done quickly and the smoke started to come out of the “microcooker” as he calls it, he came to get me and tell me what was going on. I am thankful that he was smart enough to come get me because it could have been a MUCH worse situation if he hadn’t come to get me. If the microwave was going for the 28 minutes that were remaining by the time I was done getting ready for work the house could have been on fire.
What are the things that your kids have done when they thought they weren’t being watched?
What I have Posted
- Regular Grandpa ow.ly/9qJKJ #lifewithatoddler #moms #mommies 5 years ago
- It Finally Happened ow.ly/99E4A #busymoms 5 years ago
- It finally happened ow.ly/99p7k #lifewithatoddler #mommies #moms 5 years ago
- ow.ly/94Nil Lily Bug #lifewithatoddler 5 years ago
- What do your kids do when you aren't looking #lifewithatoddler ow.ly/911rt Check out my blog and feel free to comment 5 years ago