Going to sleep by himself and sleeping all night in his own bed has been something we have been struggling with with Daniel, well, I am pleased to say that after a month of trying Daniel has earned his new moving Thomas that he wanted so bad by sleeping in his own bed three nights in a row and going d0wn by himself. I am so proud of how well he is doing with it, and hopefully it continues, I forgot what it was like to get a full night’s sleep. It’s so funny how we celebrate the small things when it comes to this point in life. In the past I would only celebrate big victories for myself but now even the small ones make a big difference.
What I have Posted
- Regular Grandpa ow.ly/9qJKJ #lifewithatoddler #moms #mommies 5 years ago
- It Finally Happened ow.ly/99E4A #busymoms 5 years ago
- It finally happened ow.ly/99p7k #lifewithatoddler #mommies #moms 5 years ago
- ow.ly/94Nil Lily Bug #lifewithatoddler 5 years ago
- What do your kids do when you aren't looking #lifewithatoddler ow.ly/911rt Check out my blog and feel free to comment 5 years ago