Well, today was the big day, and I was probably more nervous and upset than Daniel was. I didn’t cry like Rory thought I would, but I definitely was feeling nervous when I dropped him off. While I stood there putting his things away he took right off and started playing which definitely made me feel relieved. After work today he told me how much fun he had, but that he didn’t make any friends yet. I let him know that he will and how proud I was of him. The teacher said that he was really good and behaved all day. I am so excited for him to get this structure in his life and help to get him ready for kindergarten in just a little bit.
What I have Posted
- Regular Grandpa ow.ly/9qJKJ #lifewithatoddler #moms #mommies 5 years ago
- It Finally Happened ow.ly/99E4A #busymoms 5 years ago
- It finally happened ow.ly/99p7k #lifewithatoddler #mommies #moms 5 years ago
- ow.ly/94Nil Lily Bug #lifewithatoddler 5 years ago
- What do your kids do when you aren't looking #lifewithatoddler ow.ly/911rt Check out my blog and feel free to comment 5 years ago